The name pretty much explains it all! It literally just has those 3 things in it, which makes it a great go-to healthy “dessert” option. I mean, you could probably have these for breakfast (and If there were any left, they would’ve been). I know I’m not the first person to make these (I’ve seen many variations online) however these particular ones are Dairy/Gluten and Guilt-Free and take about 15 minutes to make start to finish to make… so you can’t beat it when you get that sudden sweet tooth. Here’s how to toss them together:
- 3 slightly over ripened bananas
- 1 1/2-2 cups oats (depending on consistency)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Dairy free chocolate chips (or raisins, nuts, etc.)
- In a mixing bowl, mash together the bananas and oats, and then add in the 3rd ingredient of your choice
- spoon out cookie dough onto a parchment paper (or non-stick mat) lined baking sheet to the desired size
- Bake for approx. 10-15 mins @ 350°F in a preheated oven
That’s it! once they come out, let them cool for a few minutes and then serve.
It’s also been a great way to use up the bananas we haven’t gotten around to eating before they get a bit too brown, so if you have a few in your kitchen and you don’t want to toss them in the trash, here’s a good way to use them up!